The Victorian government are boosting small to medium size enterprises’ (SMEs) digital projects looking to grow their business, create new opportunities or advance productivity as part of the Technology Adoption and Innovation Program.
Grants of up to $50,000 for Victorian SMEs are open from now until 19 April.
With government funding as a catalyst, this is a great opportunity to initiate your digital projects to benefit your organisation – from implementing data tools to improve insight to new eCommerce platforms for your customers.
To be eligible, SMEs must:
- be an eligible legal entity
- operate a business located within Victoria
- hold an (ABN) and have held that ABN at 1 September 2020.
For full details, visit the grant website.
The Victorian government has invested a total of $5 Million to the program which includes two streams of financial assistance. Stream 1 is around technology and digital adoption. The state government states:
“Victorian SMEs are required to propose a project that will assist them to on-board new digital or innovative technology that will improve their business growth, employment opportunities or ability to deliver goods or services into new markets.”
Some examples of this include:
- implementation of data analytical tools to improve insights of customer behaviours
- introduction of new eCommerce platforms for customers
- introduction of digital tools to manage business systems
- digital health and safety solutions.
Stream 2 projects will support the development of new innovative technology products and services. Examples of Stream 2 projects include:
- software and services (including fintech, B2B messaging, PCB software)
- healthcare equipment and services
- retail technology.
If you have been waiting for the right time to start your digital project – that time is now. We’re keen to assist you in receiving a grant and working with you as a digital partner to realise your digital goals. Contact us today to get started.