It is often more cost effective to have an experienced, reputable organisation manage the design and implementation of IT projects. If you don’t have an IT team or just need extra support and specialist skills to roll out technology projects Kiandra can help.
How Kiandra delivers
Whether you need to implement new or additional functionality or equipment, Kiandra have the experience necessary to ensure your project is a success.
We have assisted SMEs, Enterprise and Government organisations with a diverse range of projects including:
- Implementation of servers (application servers, mail servers, Active Directory servers, database servers, specialised servers such as virtual servers and Citrix servers and more)
- Upgrade server hardware and software
- Rollout of desktops and notebooks company wide
- Design and implementation of networks – Wide Area Networks (WANs), Local Area Networks (LANs), wireless networks, Virtual Private Networks (VPN’s)
- Design and development of Standard Operating Environments (SOE)
- Upgrade of server and workstation operating systems
- Domain upgrades and migrations
- Disaster recovery and business continuity solutions
- Network and system security
- Comprehensive systems reviews and recommendations
- Strategic planning
- Storage and virtualisation
- Infrastructure deployment
- Comprehensive backup and archiving solutions
- Office relocations
Our focus on outstanding technical capability has enabled us to grow to be one of Australia’s premier IT service providers.
Kiandra only hires the best engineers to ensure the highest quality delivered in the fastest time possible. Our team includes Certified Ethical Hackers to leading IT thought-leaders that garner significant respect from the technology community.
Kiandra Best Practice methodology and documents for configuration and support are built and shared with the team, providing a consistent, proven approach and a strong body of knowledge to leverage to support a wide range of technology projects.
Experience and certifications
Kiandra have been providing Project Services for over 18 years.
Our expert engineers hold tertiary certificates, diplomas, degrees and masters degrees, certifications in Prince2 and PMBOK, as well as Microsoft MCP and MCSE, Cisco CCNA, Symantec STS, VMware VCP, Citrix CCEA and CCA certifications proving they have the expert skills and knowledge to work with the solutions we deliver.
Kiandra can supplement and assist your existing IT staff or provide a fully outsourced support service agreement with quick response times, a friendly, knowledgeable and accessible service desk, proactive monitoring and alerts and scheduled maintenance to keep things running smoothly if you don’t have your own IT staff. We can provide a fixed number of support hours or you can just call us when you need us.