Microsoft Financing is a unique financing solution that can help you purchase software, services and hardware in a simple and affordable manner, when you need it.
Unlike other finance options, the Microsoft Financing program allows you finance implementation services as well as hardware and software and offers total IT solution financing, provided there is a Microsoft component.
So if you were considering an upgrade or a new project to gain efficiencies but were holding off for cash flow reasons, then a Microsoft Financing solution might enable you to proceed now.
Microsoft Financing solutions are:
Simple and Affordable
- A principal-and-interest loan.
- Total IT solution financing for software, services and hardware where there is a Microsoft component.
- Loans from $3,000 with no pre-established maximum.
- Loan terms from 2 to 3 years for amounts up to $10k and 2 to 5 years for amounts over $10K
- No application or management fees.
- Competitive rates determined by market conditions, term, and size of loan.
Flexible and Easy
- Finance all IT providers' products# where there is a Microsoft component to the loan.
- Solutions can be provided for upfront, annuity, milestone and deferred payment scenarios*.
- Add products and services from $3,000 at any time during the term of the contract based on additional credit approval.
Fast - quick turnarounds on credit approvals
- 24 hours up to $100K
- 2 business days for amounts $100K to $500K,
- 5 business days for amounts $500K to $1M
How Kiandra delivers
Microsoft Financing is available only through Microsoft Partners and we have worked with customers to finance infrastructure upgrade and implementation projects allowing them to better manage cash flow.
Certification and experience
Kiandra is a Microsoft Partner and we have facilitated finance solutions for customers, allowing them to shift their focus from "What can I afford" to "What does my business need". Microsoft Financing solutions can help you manage IT budgets and let you grow or replace your infrastructure while managing cash flow.
# Products must fall into the category of software, services and hardware.
* Availability of some financing solutions depends on deal size and credit criteria.